Question
Posted by: Lynked | 2008/06/05

I Walk and Sweat ... plz help

I sweat for the smallest physical movements. I am a 16 year old male, 140 pounds, 5' 8'' and I sweat the most in my gym class. I did one lap around the gym and already broke out in a sweat
By the end of gym class 3/4 of my gym t-shirt is covered in sweat
I am in good physical condition and I eat healthy foods (Sandwiches). I don't sweat underneath my armpits but mostly around my neck, back, chest and head. I don't wear any gel or spray any chemicals on my body. I've been sweating excessively ever since I was 13 years old. I have an ectomorph (Skinny) body type and nobody else in my family history has ever had a sweating problem.

Please Suggest any ways for me to reduce my sweating
thanks,
Lynked

Dear Lynked
Try Driclor or Perspirex on these areas, or see if your doctor will prescribe you Probanthine tablets.
See http://www.medicinenet.com/hyperhidrosis/article.htm

1
Posted by: jjjvvv | 2009/01/09

walk start to sweat then standing dripping

Reply to jjjvvv