Question
Posted by: Michael | 2010-03-01

I used to last long

I''m 23 years old. I used to last a lot in bed, up to 40-50 minutes. A couple of week ago my new girlfriend performed oral sex on me and it was so good that I ejaculated in 3-4 mintues. I has never happened to me before with oral or vaginal sex. Since then we''ve had sex 2 times on 2 different days and I could last as long as 1-2 minutes. What happened to me? Did she condition me to ejaculate quickly? I forgot to mention that I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and get very anxious over all kinds of things, so I''m afraid that will not be able to last long anymore.

Dear Michael
your girlfriend is new and i pray exciting to you. all new acts will always create excitement and anxiety .
Enjoy the ride .If you want to keep on worrying about future episodes this will cause anxiety in you which will further aggravate your problem .