Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/10/31

I URGENTLY NEED ADVISE

HI

I WOULD LIKE MY HUSBAND TO HAVE ANAL SEX WITH ME. WITCH POSITION IS THE BEST TO DO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME?

PLEASE, NO SNOTTY REMARKS

If you would like to try, here are some tips...<br>- make sure you can trust your husband and that he will move only at the pace you are comfortable with (try different positions and see what works best for you; positions where you can control the pace of penetration and stop to relax are best - e.g. on your sides, you on top), speak clearly and agree that he will stop when you tell him to (that he won't thrust when you're not ready for him to move!); <br>- use kegels exercises (tensing and relaxing the band of muscles that surround the openings to your urethra, vagina and anus) can assist you to know when those muscles are relaxed, concentrate on relaxing your anus; <br>- use PLENTY of lubricant (the anus is not self-lubricating and as it is thin and tears easily, lubricant is essential); <br>- try to get used to the feel first with smaller objects than a penis (e.g. finger) and gradually move on to seeing if you can relax with his penis inside...move slowly. If you use objects, make sure it's not sharp, cannot break, or the bottom of the object is flared so that it can't be lost inside the anus. <br><br>Learning to relax this sphincter can take time, so if you are keen to try this, try try again, but be patient with yourself...and if you don't ever feel comfortable with it, try other types of sexual activity. It may be that the idea of anal sex is in fact what is stimulating (to you or your partner), and so if this is the case, possibly try having him masturbate around your anus or clamp his penis between the cheeks of your bottom to provide the friction - whilst it's not quite anal sex, it may be exciting and a reasonable compromise if you struggle to relax enough to reduce pain.<br><br>Remember that you must not move between anal and vaginal penetration without stopping and cleaning the penis first as you develop a vaginal infection from bacteria from the anal passage.

1
Posted by: Sade | 2008/10/31

Being a woman I would suggest any position where you are relaxed and comfortable. Try lying flat on your stomach, or even on your side. I would also say that the first time is extremely painful, therefor it would be better if you had a couple of drinks first. It helps to get you relaxed. Also, use alot of lube. Good luck!

Reply to Sade