Question
Posted by: Zimbabwe | 2012-03-08

I thought i know him

We joke a lot with my boyfriend of one year 3 months about an hour ago he called and asked if I can go with him to a place about 15km’ s from where I stay. I suggested that how about we go there immediately after we knock off at four and his idea was he wants to go to the gym first and later around six we can then go to that place he complained that he did not go to the gym for the past week. Jokingly I said hmmm you love the gym as if the gym is your girlfriend you never complained about not having sex for a week but with the gym you complain. I saw myself even smiling when I said that. He got so angry and said that he never said I shouldn’ t attend the gym so I must -|- en leave him alone if he wants to go to the gym. He is so angry I don’ t know what to do and I was only joking like we always do. Was this supposed to make him angry?

Sounds a bit suspicious, doesn't it ? Its only his own choice and fault if he hasnt been to the gym for the last week. When someone gets excessively angry about a simple comment like yours, it does suggest there is more going on, and your joke may have been much closer to the truth than you knew.

8
Posted by: Nigeria | 2012-03-09

Just thinking, Zimbabwe is from Zimbabwe so .......do the Maths

Reply to Nigeria
Posted by: So | 2012-03-09

" I think it is because last week i told him that ...."  So if you know why he reacted the way he did, why did you ask this question in the first place???? Udlala ngathi kanti.

Reply to So
Posted by: Bongi | 2012-03-09

Eish Obvious you kill me with the " finish your matric"  line... hahahahahaha.

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-03-08

You both sound too young to be in a relationship. Rather concentrate on obtaining your matric certificates and try dating again when you are both a little older and are mature enough to communicate like adults.

l also believe that physical excersise for the youth of today is a good replcement for sex. Keep up the gym sessions untill in a commited relationship when you can reconsider becoming sexually active when you are able to emotinally sustain a proper relationship.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Zimbabwe | 2012-03-08

I think it is because last week i told him that he spend a lot of time focusing on the gym than other important things, like registering for a course and getting the drivers license

Reply to Zimbabwe
Posted by: Hmmmm | 2012-03-08

Sorry I meant " hope he is not fooling around at the gym" 

Reply to Hmmmm
Posted by: Hmmmm | 2012-03-08

What is he hiding at the gym that got him so worked up? Hope he is not fulling around at the gym and became so defensive coz he thought you were catching on.

Reply to Hmmmm