Question
Posted by: Nony | 2010-01-21

I thought he liked me

I met a guy and a yr later he starte persuing me, I liked him a lot. I thought we could be great together. Very nice guy from where I was. I gave him my number and we started talking. We talked for 2 weeks and all he wanted was to see me. He kept asking me tocome to his house. Well I wanted to go cause there was this positive energy between us. I went there obviously I told myself I' m not going to slep with him no. I got there and he was happy to see me. We talked about things and really I felt us conneting. We started kissing and he wanted to have sex, I told him no but I ended up saying yes. I was just so smitten by him we talked for another 2 weeks and for 2 weeks all i could think about iwas being with him sexually. This time I wanted to see him, and yes we had sex. After that we spoke for about a week, but now he' s so not available for me. When I call him he doesn' t answer the phone or he' ll answer and say I' m busy with this or that let me call you back and he' ll cal after 5 days. This is the 3rd week and he' s been calling me oncea week. If i try to talk about us, he suddenlyhas to go. I asked myself is this a read between the lines kind of thing. I still like him but I certainly don' t like how he is treating me now. I guess he is done with me..I haven' t said anything to him yet and I don' t know if I should give him a piece of my mind. I wish he would let me know that he' s just wante to have sex, cause I can handle that. For me it' s better for someone to be honest and truthfull than play games. I wish he would be straight forward with me. What do you guys think?

Apparently, he got what he wanted. Some guys are very skilled at sweet-talking a woman into having sex with him. It's not a piece of your MIND that he wants - he got what he wanted. Learn from this experience. Don't give your heart, or any other part of your anatomy, to someone else, nomatter how adorable he may seem, until you know him far, far better.

7
Posted by: Me too | 2010-01-21

This post talks to me soooo much. I am in exactly the same boat. The guy was even talking about moving in together until ..... well God knows what happened.

I am busy trying what you guys are advising and I must say it is very hard. I think about him all day long and just tell myself " No I won' t call" . Sometimes it works and I don' t call him or sms but sometimes I can' t hold myself. I know I will get over him with time but Geeze I wish time would move quicker, it' s so hard.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Jez | 2010-01-21

He feels very confident and can pick-up that he left an impression. Trust me they do. When they feel that you slipping away, they start getting scared. And that is when you be the b%tch. If you want him that bad you have to play the game right. And I agree with Girlie, when he contacts you next, dont reply on the sms and if he calls you, say " hi"  but you are busy driving and will call back. Then you dont. Make him hunt. Its hard but it will work. Men pick up that some woman are in need and then the' ve marked their prey! make him your prey!!!

Reply to Jez
Posted by: girlie | 2010-01-21

Forget about him my dear, only few guys will tell you they are not interested. stop contacting him altogether because the more you contact him the further you are pushing him away. men love to persue and not be persued, when he calls after 5 days ignore him or pretend to busy and just accept that it was not meant to be, next time dont let your feelings cloud your judgement. he is just not into you, aguy will do whatever if he really wants you. i know it hurts, just forget about him and tell yourself that he does not deserve you final.

Reply to girlie
Posted by: Leez | 2010-01-21

Unfortunately you were way too available for him to be ' available'  for you now. Put this down as a bad experience and move on with your life...

Reply to Leez
Posted by: BB | 2010-01-21

Amen Qwerty-well said!

Reply to BB
Posted by: qwerty | 2010-01-21

I think he was only really after one thing, and he got it - twice. No guy (or at least very few guys) are ever going to tell you up front that they' re not interested in you as a person, but only in you as a body. Therefor they' ll tell you everything you want to hear, and put in the " effort"  of being attentive, just to get what they really want.
The only way to tell is to hold out on them. If he sticks around regardless, he' s in it for the right reasons. My husband stuck around for over 2 years before we had sex for the first time on our wedding night. Did he want to have sex before then? Of course! But he loved me enough to wait.
Love yourself enough to wait for the right person! This guy is definitely not it.

Reply to qwerty