Posted by: nn | 2010-03-08

i think this woman is after my boyfriend

Maybe I am just over-reacting so I will just need some advise from an outsider on this please. I was with my bf for 5 months and then we broke for a month and got back together this weekend. Ok so last weekend one of his female friends invited him to a wedding. So he went with her and my bf and I got back together this weekend. He told me about the wedding and I was a bit upset about it but I left it because it happened while we had broken up. Ok so this morning I went onto his face book profile to write something on his wall and then I saw that this Saturday past, this woman that went with him to the wedding wrote on there –  Thanks, it was great!!!!! So I asked my bf exactly what was great and he said that she was talking about the wedding. So I asked him if anything happened between the two of them that night. And he said nothing happened because he told her that he had a strong feeling that the two of us would get back together and he wants to wait and see if we do get back together and he is not ready to move onto another woman. Ok so I left it at that. But what bugs me is that surely the day after the wedding she would’ ve called him or sent him a text to say thanks. Why does she wait a whole week later to say thanks to him and why does she do it on Face book so the whole world can see? And what irritates me is that she said it was " great" . If I had not have asked my bf what was “ great”  then I would’ ve thought it could have been anything. I know that he is with me and wants to be with me but I am just upset that this woman has the cheek to go onto Facebook and say thanks to him a week after the wedding. I feel like she has ulterior motives!

Not my area of expertise, but the comments of others should be helpful

Posted by: Purple | 2010-03-09

If you are going to be so jealous you might just end up losing your boyfriend - not to another women, but just so he can get some peace.

Reply to Purple

Posted by: Lerry | 2010-03-08

She probably posted it there to mess with your mind, hoping it will cause friction. You know how manupalitve women can be. Let it go, and let her go.

Reply to Lerry
Posted by: nn | 2010-03-08

I was not planning on fighting with her or him about it. I love him very much. Guess i am just being a little crazy about it all. I know i cannot control what she wrote on FB and i am not going to hold it against my bf in any way. Like i said - i just needed some outside advise on this.

Reply to nn
Posted by: DB | 2010-03-08

In my books, you are certainly over reacting. Stand back a few paces and re-look at what you''ve posted. I''m dead sure he would run a mile if he knew it was you saying these things. No man wants a clingy, insecure partner. You need to leave well alone, and start to trust him, or move on! cannot make someone love you, or make them stay...BUT, changing your outlook (and being your normal good self) will definitely help ensure that the above becomes the order of the day!
Take care...

Reply to DB
Posted by: Maria | 2010-03-08

Your bf had no control over what and when this lady wrote on his FB page. Are you looking for reasons to break up with him again? Sometimes it feels to me as if electronic messages brings out the kind of behaviour that one used to expect in a primary school classroom with little notes being passed around.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Joyce | 2010-03-08

Things that we right on Facebook babes??????????????
We right a lot of things that we do not mean.
We chart with people that we don''t know.
Are you saying their girllfriends should fight them?

Reply to Joyce
Posted by: Woman | 2010-03-08

And if she is? Then what? Are you going to fight with either of them? Or are you going to stew in your own juices and feel hurt. What precisely do you want to gain from knowing?

Your BF and yourself just got back together and all you should be concentrating on is him and you. Even if something else happened, he is still with you, correct? Rather concentrate on making him the happiest man on earth than dissecting things that are in the past and which you cannot change.

Reply to Woman