Question
Posted by: gerhard | 2010-06-14

i think stress

hi Doc
i have recently come under alot of stress at work ,and my life and i think i have reached boiling point i feel like i have this terrible knot in my stomach and pain , last night being a sunday, i could not sleep as i was thinking about work for the next day, i also felt like i was running a fever but asked my fiance to feel and she said i was ice cold yet i feel like im dying of heat inside please help,im 27 male i was last at the doctor when i was 18, i dont drink but do smoke, i im trying to find a new job.

kind regards
gerhard

Hallo Gerhard
It sounds to me as if you may have gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining due to increased acid caused by the stress) Try using Biral 2 three times a day ( you'll find at Clicks or your pharmacy) and take something like Gaviscon or Mucaine for the stomach. If the Biral does not help you may need prescription medication for the stress and then you may need to see your GP. Good luck with the new job search.

2
Posted by: gerhard | 2010-06-18

hi Dr
thanks for the responce,i did go to the doctor and she said it is stress related and gave me a few days off work i am feeling much better, but she tested my sugar and it was 2.5, and i my mouth feels like im thirsty but it keeps producing silivor,how can i get my sugar levels up again? but i am feeling better.

Reply to gerhard
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-14

Hallo Gerhard