Posted by: fancyface | 2008-11-05

I think my sister could be a schizo

Okay here'  s how it goes i'  m not sure about the signs that we should look out for, she is acts crazy at all times one she had a fight with my other sister and she almost killed her with her boyfriend' s sword, I mean even if u are angry u cannot do that to ur own sister.

And she swore my mum straight out, and of course she got away with it because its her baby girl. She has got such a temper, the last episode the was a misunderstanding between her and another lady next door she swore her until she cried i mean in a Xhosa way and ja it was bad.

She does things and she doesn'  t show any remorse later do u think she is ignorant or she is sick. She lies about everyone in the family and outside. I'  m starting to be worried people are gonna kill her if she doesn'  t stop.

There are many reasons why someone would behave oddly. They used to say, someone can be Mad, Bad, or Sad.
If she gets excessively angry and violent, that is a problem --- she may not want to see a shrink or doctor, but if there is real reason to believe she may be a danger to herself or others, there are mechanisms your GP could advise on, to arrange for compulsory assessment and even treatment. Being so cruel and rude to her mother is nasty, yes, but may be jsut that she's an unpleasant person, rather than necessarily evidence of mental illness.
People who do bad things and show no remorse are usually Sociopaths or Psychopaths, rather than Schizophrenic.

Posted by: fancyface | 2008-11-05

Hi and thanks very much!

Reply to fancyface