Question
Posted by: shelly | 2008/08/07

i think its happening again

Hi CS how you? i' m bi polar and went into a depressive episode about 7 months ago which put me into hospital the thing is i feel really off lately again and i spoke to my boss out of desperation as i was raped and fell pregnant and mutilated myself till i micarried, i feel i' m not able to move on and no one can help me but i am desperate to feel different. I take 400mg epitec, 300mg solian, 100mg toplep, 100mg serlife i was thinking of stoping my meds, do you have any advice please?

Its valuable to recogniz a low or high in one's bipolar disorder as eartly as possible, so treatment can be str=arted earlier and before the mood swing has become too severe. DO NOT stop taking your meds, that certainly wouldn't help and could make things much worse --- see your shrink for a review of your condition and treatments, and revision as needed.