Question
Posted by: Sticks | 2009-03-05

I think it' s time I let go

Hi All,

Forgive me this is a bit lenghtly

I just needs some thoughts on this,I met this gy 10 yrs ago have a 7 yrs old child 2gether.3 yrs ago he confessed that he has a child wth his ex and has been hiding.this child is younger than mine.We broke up and got back together but later found out that he lied about not being involved wth the other lady and she agreed to keep quite.his his mom kicked us out of her house bcz she ws very upset with all that he had done as some family members blamed her for supporting him.When he confessed about his baby he ws now staying in another town where he got a new job.At that time I learnt he ws even staying wtiht this lady (she gave him a lot of money for the apartment)and she got preg again.We broke up again he left this lady we got back together to date he is back and forth with me and this lady.i have decided to learn to leave him .he loves my daughter to bits.

please advise me on what to do i do not love him the way i used to but i just cannot get myself to really break up with him.presently i am financially independant &  really not so into him.

i do not want to be wth him anymore

I can understand why his mom would be cross with him, but why would she be cross with you, as you were the innocent victim of the wrong he did. You must surely realize that there is no future for a stable ordinary relationship with him while he remains so selfish and inconsiderate, and bounces between you and the other lady. Isn't it a question of realizing that in reality, he has broken up with you. See a counsellor if possible to help you decide what's best for you and the child, and how to achieve that. Give up your apparently highly unrealistic expectations of what might happen --- he is not going to sudenly become monogamous, devoted to you alone, and considerate. he has proved that over the years

2
Posted by: blommetjie | 2009-03-08

my father died when i ws 15yr, I am 31yr now. I am maried to the most wouderfull man in the world we have 2 children. We have a good life, but still i am sometimes strugggle. Things that corncern me most is that i have a lot of fears losing my family. I am a stay at home mom and i dont know why but i think that loosing my father somehow have something to do with this fears of mine. I also struggle to show my children how much i love them but dont have a problem showing my husband. I was diagnosed with manic depressoin afther my fathers death and with therapy i was ok, but still it seems i struggle every day i dont use any meds for depression i try to keep my mind set right. I realy would like to learn more about myself but dont now how to conect with my innerself and i realy want to be closer to my children.

please advise on what to do, i love my children very deeply but dont know the way to show them. I am a good mother i just wont let them near me if you know what i mean.

Reply to blommetjie
Posted by: What' s the problem? | 2009-03-06

He sounds like a real Prince amongst men. What a loser ! Don' t waste your time on him. Cheater, liar what else do you need to convince you that he is just no good for you girl ?? Get going and do it fast.

Reply to What&#39 s the problem?