Question
Posted by: hurt | 2011-02-14

I think im about to take a bottle of panado

That would be an extremely bad idea. See a shrink as an emergency, rather. And remember with drugs like Panada, the risk is that if the OD doesn't kill you, it could wreck your liver, and leave yopu with all your current poblems plus a wrecked liver.

12
Posted by: Zee | 2011-02-16

So, did you take the Panado? What happened? Do tell...

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Woman | 2011-02-15

Yeah, and maybe she''s 16, and she doesn''t have the emotional maturity to express herself otherwise. If you read her reply to ''Vrye Denker'', you''ll notice that she doesn''t sound as if she can express herself properly. At first she didn''t even say why.

Some people are looking for attention, i don''t think she was. To his defense, he could not have known that when he first posted. But he should have at her reply to him. And as a professional, he should have known to put his emotions apart when next he posted.

Jade, did you see she had said she was raped?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Jade | 2011-02-15

Sorry to say but Vrye is right.
That''s exactly how it sounded.
If she wants hlep ehy not ask for it...
Instead of threatening to take a bottle of panado.
If you want to kill yourself its going to take much more than a bottle of panado though.

Reply to Jade
Posted by: Horrified | 2011-02-14

I would really hate to have to come to you for help dealing with my problems. Instead of shooting your mouth off and labeling a person why dont you try a little word called compassion. really you are such a chop.

Reply to Horrified
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011-02-14

Seriously. If you want help, ask for it. If you do things like taking a whole bottle of panado, you''re just crying for attention, hence the attention whore label. I''ve dealt with hundreds of cases just like yours. Take control of your life and speak to a professional.

If you really wanted to end your own life, you would have taken something stronger.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Hestia | 2011-02-14

Hi Hurt. Please do not let these men take away your live too. You can be a survivor of this! Please get help. I hope you took the medical help you needed to. There are so many people willing to assist you. Just reach out!!!
I am also a virgin because of choice and I think this will kill me if something like this happens to me. Good luck. You are in all our hearts.

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: Woman | 2011-02-14

Hurt, honey, are you saying that you were gang raped? If you were, and this is the reason you want to kill yourself, let me say this to you - you are not a whore, you are a victim and there are people who will help you, but you need to take the first step.

Please do not think for one minute that you somehow deserved what you got. And do not think suicide is the answer. If you die, they win. If you break apart, they win.

You deserve to have a life filled with love and joy. Please, please, speak to someone today! Take your life back. It''s yours, and you get to make your choices of how you want your life to be. Nobody else. And life can and will be good again.

" They"  will only have power if you allow them that.

Good luck sweetie!! *hug*

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anne | 2011-02-14

Posting that you are about to take a bottle of pills seems to be a cry for help. You should definitely go and see a professional counsellor, and quickly too.

All the best

Reply to Anne
Posted by: hurt | 2011-02-14

at Vrye Denker, lets see if you will be an attention seeking whore, if you keep yourself a virgin and your innocence is taken away by a bunch of fools. I guess that makes me a real whore hey,

Reply to hurt
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011-02-14

Attention whore.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Whats Wrong | 2011-02-14

Whats wrong my dear?

Reply to Whats Wrong