Question
Posted by: Lecia | 2009-02-06

I think i' m Pregnant!!!!!!!!

Please help me. I was using contraceptives the 2 months injection and it happened that I jump my date and its a month now. During this month that I jumped my date, I had sex with my boy friend and we did use a condom. I’ m I going to get pregnant? or it takes a 2 months for the injection to get out of my body?

Dear Lecia

The fact that you used condoms makes it unlikely that you would fall pregnant. After the injection it may take several weeks before you start having periods again. You should go to your clinic as soon as possible, and explain what happened. They may do a pregnancy test and then you should restart your injections.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-06

Please speak english we can not understand you.