Question
Posted by: Irma | 2011/11/04

I think i over sweat, i have to wear white or balck all the time.

Hey, well at school i have to raise my hand in order to speak. But if i raise my hand, you can see a puddle, literally, under my armpit.what can i do to help me sweat less or stop sweating? I barely have stress on me because i relax and do yoga...

Irma

You can buy an over the counter medicated antiperspirant, like Mitchum 48 hour protection, which comes in a roll-on and gel form, at your local pharmacy. Apply it especially at night for maximum results. If this product does not work, I suggest that you get botox injected underneath your armpits.