Question
Posted by: Boo | 2009-04-16

I think I need a therapist

Hi guys, me again...
I still haven' t resolved my bf issues, and all the rest of it...
The crux of the matter is that I really think I need a therapist. I' m unable to leave my bf, maybe I' m just too weak and pathetic, and I' m so stressed from work and from my continuing ill-health. I' m always sad and on the verge of tears, even though some parts (ie my financial problems) of my life are finally starting to get sorted. Can anyone recommend a therapist in the East Rand (Gauteng)? I' m at my limit of being able to cope, and so close to giving up.

We can't recommend individual shrinks here. Depending on the agenda, your GP could recommend someone, as could the Anxiety-Depression Support group ( number on this page ) or FAMSA.

1
Posted by: sleepy | 2009-04-16

go to see a church councellor / pastor. Most of them do councelling and its FREE of charge.

Reply to sleepy