Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-17

I think I like this feeling except for the nassua

I think I forgot to drink my Risperdal last night (not sure) and think I must just give my body a brake seeing that I feel fine accept for the nassau (I swear I must just throw up but can' t) but I might stop the sinu-max as from tommorow what I think might cause it but at least it relief my cogested nose.

Hi Zex !
Hmm, wise to stop the Sinu-Max, maybe even now. On its own it can cause nausea ; and it can also cause some unhelpful interactions with other drugs, including some related partly to Risperdal, thouh I haven't seen reports of problems with Risperdal itself. Also, in large doses, the Paracetamol component of Sinumax and many other over the counter meds can cause liver problems.
I have fund Risperdal a really useful med, and used it when my late mother needed a drug of that type, and it had marvellous benefits in her.
I know the feeling of wanting to be able to b noma and ordinary without meds, but for many of us its a far better option to be on meds, than to be unwell off them. Among my med problems, I have severe chronic arthritis and other pain, and ee daily meds to be able to move around fairly normally. And whenever I forget them, within hours, the pain creeps back to remind me. Of course I'd love to be mobile and pain-freewithout them, but it just isn't possible for me. SO I accept them as they increase my choices in enjoying life and being creative.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-17

Meant to say congested nose and maybe I must drink it (although I just would like to be normal without the stupid meds) :~(

Reply to Zexeon