Question
Posted by: olive | 2008/06/10

I think I have a crush on John

confession...

my work is so deadline driven that I spend like 3 to 4 months without visiting the site , then we go through a dry spell, then I have lots of time on my hands. As soon as I put my tools down the first thought in my head is JOHN... what did he say to who ??when?

I always look forward to this dry patch as I can visit the site and hear what people have to say , but deep down am just waiting to see John's name pop up. I guess I have also been lucky that whenever I post something he replies.

U should see me getting all frantic when he is busy and he does not reply to people's post ....It is like I know him and it is almost like we are in a long distance relationship am waiting for his sms/e-mail.

I have not being visiting the site now for a while, just my luck today I saw his name , my day is made....

PoorJohn, hope I did not scare you...

,,,,,

1
Posted by: John | 2008/06/10

olive

Thank you for your kind words. And it will take more than a compliment to scare me!! Quite contrary, to be honest...

And, yes, I agree with you: work does interfere in our participation!

Once again, Thank You.

Reply to John