Posted by: Nicolene | 2009-03-10

i think i am weak - please help

I was once rejected by a man i loved - i was hurt for a long time. I now get a lot of men that pay attention to me and i just can' t resist. I think i need help, please help,

OF course you CAN resist, its just that you haven't, so far, chosen to resist. Having been hurt when one rotten man rejected you, you are apparently seeking compliments and attention from other men, as many as you can manage, to try to re-assure yourself that you're OK. But these men are just using you for their own satisfaction, and are no better than the first heel. and worthless. This sort of "attention" is worthless. See a counsellor, if necessary, preferably one using sensible Cognitive Behaviour Therapy p[rinciples, and break this lousy habit, gain in self esteem and self-respect, and wait for someone who appreciates you in the way you deserve. How sad that you have a;; these men, and none of them is a boyfriend. Learn with your counsllor how not to be so scared of being alone, and then you can form relationships based on mutual respect and not desperation

Posted by: Toffee | 2009-03-10

Remember, if you give yourself out as a toffee you will get chewed !!

Reply to Toffee
Posted by: nicolene | 2009-03-10

i don' t have a boyfriend.

Reply to nicolene
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-10

If you don' t want to have a bad reputation, then don' t let your imagination run wild and do all the things you will later regret.

If you want wild s**, you can have it with one partner, and use all the other guys as fantasies. There is nothing wrong with having fantasies while having s** with your current partner, sure he won' t mind...... just don' t let him know about it, or don' t scream their names out.. you.

If you can' t contain it, then maybe you need to see a pro!

Good Luck

Reply to Really
Posted by: Nicolene | 2009-03-10

I really don' t want to have a bad reputation

Reply to Nicolene
Posted by: hubba hubba | 2009-03-10

what exactly is the problem then?

safe sex is the answer as far as i can see....

Reply to hubba hubba