Posted by: Nicolene | 2009-03-10

i think i am weak

I was once rejected by a man i loved - i was hurt for a long time. I now get a lot of men that pay attention to me and i just can'  t resist. I think i need help, please help,

It is important that you seek counselling urgently to repair and reconcile your past rejections so that you can enjoy meaningful relationships and intimacy in the future .

Posted by: yang | 2009-03-10

Hi nicole. This is not realy a issue about is a self immage problem. You loved the guy you felt rejected by and quistioned yourself about it.." what did I do wrong" . Giving in to these men that show interrest is a way you are trying to convince yourself that you are lovable and there is nothing wrong with you. But sex and sexual attention will never fill this need to find a way to accept yourself and find other things to full the emptyness. Do something for yourself...take art classes or get involved in a charity organisation. Focus on making friend of the same sex. Good girlfriends will help improve your self assteem.

Reply to yang
Posted by: David | 2009-03-10

Nicolene - you need to just be strong and TRUST. its something that alot of women struggle with - with the sex and guys - thats nothing, you just having fun, but if you love him, just try to trust him, i know its easier said than done given your history.

Reply to David
Posted by: Nicolene | 2009-03-10

I am actually 30

Reply to Nicolene
Posted by: big boy | 2009-03-10

Nicolene how old are you.Reading your second message it seems that you are under 20yrs.

Reply to big boy
Posted by: Nicolene | 2009-03-10

Well, i don' t have a steady b/f and i have had sex with quiet a few number of men (used condoms of course) but i don' t want to continue with this as they do not even fulfill my sexual void. I feel empty afterwads although at the same time i get excited!

Reply to Nicolene
Posted by: WTF | 2009-03-10

Nicolene........ what do you mean??? You weak???? Please give more info???? Do you want to SLEEP WITH ALL THESE MEN???

Reply to WTF