Question

I think i am loosing it

I have been married to my husband for a number of years and we met he told me he had a daughter who had cerebral palsy. His daughter lives with his mom and we visit her often. We have a 2 year old baby and i am expecting twins Currently. My husband' s work has send him overseas on a three month assignment and last weekend i decided to visit his parents just to check on them. Whilst taking a walk in the neighbourhood with my sister in law we bumped into two kids about 12 years pld and 10 years old both severely handicapped, they look like they may have cerebral palsy that is affecting movement of different parts of their bodies. My sister in law seemed happy to see them so i asked who they were and she said they were my husband' s kids too. His whole family knows about them except for me. I feel so betrayed and i dont know what to do. My sister in law is married to my husband' s younger brother thought i knew. These two kids he had with a different woman.How can he not tell me.

Obviously upsetting, but it also sounds rather odd. DO I gather than one of these 2 kids is the one he told you about, and the other was a surprise to you ? Or are there 3 disabled kids in total ? CP is a sad problem, but for it to occur in both children of one mother, is relatively unusual. And if ( your message isn't quite clear ) he had two CP kids with one woman, and a third with another woman, this would be decidedly peculiar. Maybe he told you about the one, to see how you would react, and for some reason worried that you would be more bothered to learn about the second ? It sounds as though your visit to his home "just to check on them" suggests you may have had some suspicions ?

1
Posted by: mandy | 2009-05-08

I have broke up with the father of my two was not married to him he cheated on me and now i have moved apparently he did found out he sends me emails wishing me luck he ones mentioned that no man will ever fall for me now he is threaning me to take me to court for the custody of the kids and i must make sure that my kids are fine and he is maintaning the kids through the court i really dont know what is the problem

Reply to mandy