Posted by: meg | 2010-04-16

I suspect that I am an alcoholic

You wouldn''t believe it just looking at me but I suspect that I am an alcoholic. I am 45 years old, have 3 children and a wonderful husband who is a moderate drinker. I drink over 1l of wine or 4 large glasses of whiskey and soda every night. My husband says that I am aggressive (not physically), I cannot remember anything the next day, what I said or did and I am getting sick and tired of myself. I am fine until about 3.00pm and always start my day thinking right this is it - no more (until 3.00pm rolls around again) My husband is very patient and forgiving but I don''t want to lose him. I need help.....

Expert ImageNatural health

the following website indicates what the alcohol intake limit should be. Remember alcohol falsely relaxes you. as your sleep would be affected.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie