Question
Posted by: Dee | 2008/06/19

I suffer from Gerd/Gord

I suffer from Gerd/Gord and my voice is affected. I currently take 1 Lokit tablet per day. I would like to know if there is something stronger or more effective I can take to save my voice. I sometimes cannot get my voice out and it sounds as if I am hoarse

Dear Dee
Try adding Gaviscon after each meal, eating smaller meals more times per day, and see this list of foods to avoid: http://heartburn.about.com/cs/dietfood/a/heartburnfoods3.htm
If medication does not help one sometimes need to have the upper valve of the stomach tightened per operation. See a gastroenterologist for an opinion on how bad this is in your case?