Question
Posted by: Chan | 2009/01/16

I suffer badly

I also suffer badly from tiredness, very low energy, in fact I cant even drink something like bioplus or supradyn, or even a multivitamin for woman because it makes me more tired. What could this be from? I am only 24.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Many young women at this age battles with this. It may have many possible causes and the best option would be to see your doctor about this and to to have necessary tests done.

One thing that I've found to help a lot is StaminGro - You need to take 4 tablets daily, which may be a bit pricey, but those on it says that it works like nothing else.

Best of luck