Question
Posted by: eve | 2010/01/07

i still love him

i am married but i do love my ex soooo much more than hubby, is this normal? i even don' t feel hubby anymore but my sexual feelings are so strong to the man that i loved long time ago, what can be this, my ex never said anything to me but by just thinking of him, i feel so aroused my god what is this, is it fair to tell my ex this or i' ll be just blowing the whistle to my marriage.

Normal is not the word for this, nor a useful question. Is it wise ? Why did you marry a man you apparently don't love ? Was it,and is it, fair to him ? And if you love or lust so for your ex, why on earth did you leave him ? If there were good reasons for leaving him in the first place, remember those they're surely still relevant.
You seem to be frivolous and thinking with your genitals rather than with proper consideration for other people or yourself.

2
Posted by: ahah | 2010/01/07

Hahhaah i gusess the name Eve suits you, the one on the bible also decided to give it to the Serpents..

Reply to ahah