Question
Posted by: Alyantra | 2011/04/06

I started taking slimming pills

i have started taking Kangmei Slimmig pills for the past 5 days and already lost 1.30kilos , has anyone else taken those pills, is it safe and so far no side effects.

Dear Alyantra
I hope that other Readers who have taken Kangmei Slimming pills will give you feedback on this product. It is impossible to keep up with all the different slimming pills and products that are launched every month and week in SA at present. You can check out the side-effects listed for the ingredients by comparing them to the list of over-the-counter and herbal slimming pill ingredients on this Website. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'.

3
Posted by: A | 2011/07/01

This product is fantastic. I''v lost 10kg in less than 2 months. Its made from green tea and other plant extracts. No side effects except a slight headache first few days but thats because of the detox. check out their website kangmeislimming.com

Reply to A
Posted by: tess | 2011/06/06

hi alyantra, i`ve just started taking these pills, are you still on it? have you encountered any side effects. please do let me know if you have and if not how is the shedding going?

Reply to tess

Dear Alyantra