Question
Posted by: tebo | 2008/07/08

I separated with cruel hubby n Im lonely

I had an 8 year relationship with my hubby evere since i know him he was not treating me well, he cheated 24/7, sleep out sometimes and tell sick excuses finally he get involved with an older woman who send me sms and insults me and I confronted huby he dny the affair, but i got proof of their relatinship sometimes he stays at her house and switched off his fone I couln;t take this anymore I chased him out of my house, I hate him cos he keeps telling the woman how bad I am. im awitch etc and the woman sms to me everything, I want to move on with my life but is hard 4 me to cope cos his son adores him more than me, I hate this man I will neva forgive him, he calls me and leave msg that I am bitch etc, he move in to that woman house and the woman got 2 kids different dads, hubby not supporting his own son financially,

Hi tebo,
Strange, isn't it, how even living with a cruel and hurtful person can become a habit it's hard to break. You need to make a clean break from this bad man and this bad woman, and not allow and help them to huirt you by opening yourself to their malice. Change your phone numbers, etc., so they can no longer contact you. Spoil their fun by ignoring them. Don't waste your energy in hating them, just make them zero in your ongoing life. From the sound of it, they'll soon make each other's lives miserable enough, as they deserve
If you have a child or children by this man, go to the Maintenance COurt and let the court compel him to pay proper maintenance for the care of his kids, and other than letting the kids have access to him if that is to their benefit, ignore him.

2
Posted by: T | 2008/07/08

sweetheart, he is so not worth the stress. what he has done to you, he can easily do to his sugarmommy! she is not such a wonderfull person, sounds very common actually.
you just be strong and know that you are better than that

Reply to T
Posted by: yada786 | 2008/07/08

you don't need the low life and never forget what goes around comes arond 10 fold...so as hard as it may be ..focus on yourself and your little one, he does not care about you so to hell with him and pick up the pieces and build yourself up again ,it's going to be hard but this is the perfect opportunity to uplift your spirit you can do it ........ he's day he'll get in due time

Reply to yada786