Posted by: Lerato | 2009-03-17

I seem to have run out of breastmilk

I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old baby but seems like i have no breastmilk. It has almost come to a complete halt and it worries me as i take lots of fluids but still nothing. Could there be something wrong or what can i do to create more breastmilk. Pls help am really desperate as my baby depends on breastfeeding.

Try Brewer's yeast.

Posted by: shymeza | 2009-03-18

Hi, My baby is 7 months old and I' m back at work. She has only had breastmilk all this time. the important thing is that you stimulate the breast alot. Let baby drink on you and try and express regular so that your milk supply can increase. If that doesn' t help you can try and take Fenugreek tablets. They only sell them at the health shops. take 4 tablets 3 times a day for 5 days and keep on stimulating the breast. All my friends who struggled with low milk supply did this and it worked. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Reply to shymeza