Posted by: mickey | 2008-11-12

i see red lights

ok, i met this absolutely wonderful guy! i/we are inlove with each other, however we are experiencing the following problems:
1 - He is 4years my junior (not a problem for us)
2 - he lives with his monster father who thinks he is still 3years old
3 - he is not allowed to come home late or sleep out!!! - how pathetic is that! we have been sexual and we want each other more, but his father is in control of his life!
4 - he cannot assist me with anything!! moneywise! (it' s frustrating)!!!!
5 - he wants to buy his father a car because his father took him to school!!! - when is he going to grow up???
6 - his father threatens him with a gun!!! should he not sleep at home!!!

now, he doesn' t have the guts to move out of his fathers house and find his own place he is employed by the way!

I have other admirers and i thought that he was the one for me, but now i am starting to doubt if I made the right decision!!!

He broke my burglar door the other day and all he could say was sorry!!! I had to get another man to have that fixed for me!! I don' t know if i have the patience to stick around this guy or find someone who' ll complement me in all ways!

Love doesn' t pay bills! I need someone i can depend on financially (in times of trouble) and surely i will return the favour!!!

You don't mention your ages, but anyway, while he lives in his father's house, he needs to keep to father's rules at least as far as the use of the house is concerned. If he can afford to move out, he shoudl do so, it shouldn't need any guts. But he sounds too immature and subservient to his father to make a good partner. And that would be so even if he was good at mending burglar doors

Posted by: H26 | 2008-11-14

Tango you are just a frustrated b*tch - that' s all i can say to you!

Re-read the posting and have a clue of how many concerns there are ok? before you open that mouse trap of yours!!! you just spoiled my mood you freak!

This woman has lots of issues....

Reply to H26
Posted by: Tango | 2008-11-14

Woman that need help from a man to pay bills pi** me off so much!! You embarrass the rest of us woman.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Mickey | 2008-11-13

I would be there for him, but that' s why i don' t want us to upset his father! I wish time could pass by quickly until this old man realises that his baby is no longer a baby but a grown up!

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Mands k' pants | 2008-11-13

So, IF he decides to move out, what kind of role do you think his father will play in BOTH your lives? Do you think he will just disapear into thin air?
If the two of you are to become serious, then his father will become a permanent fixture in your life aswell, are you ready for that?

Reply to Mands k&#39 pants
Posted by: Leigh | 2008-11-13

Oh for goodness sake grow up and stop playing with children.

Reply to Leigh
Posted by: Mickey | 2008-11-13

The thing is, we really are inlove with each other and he is crazy about me! the only thing that' s standing on our way is his monster father! I don' t want to tear their relationship apart, i could easily ask him to move out, but that would really ruin things - on his side!!!

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Me | 2008-11-13

Leave him, he is obvouisly not mature and man enough.
He is still a baby althought he is 24. You said it yourself- YOU WANT A MAN TO BE THERE and currently you sitting with a boy.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Mickey | 2008-11-13

no, no, no - you missed the point here!

Firstly we do not have privacy - when we want to get intimate - where must we go? my house? ok - I don' t mind that! what pisses me off is that he cannot get home late? I mean really?!?

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Typical | 2008-11-13

WHy is one of your (biggest) worries that he can' t pay your bills?? Pay your own damn bills woman!

Reply to Typical
Posted by: mickey | 2008-11-12

He is 24 and i am 29!!! He is starting to frustrate me now!!! i' m not sure if i can take it anymore!!!

Reply to mickey