Posted by: koko | 2009-03-10

i saw him!!!!

Yesterday i saw a man whom i rejected to marry three years back, i am now married he' s married too but it now occupies my mind that i once shared special moments with him, i really think i still have feelings for him, but i know it' s wrong coz i' m now married,.

How do i avoid such feelings doc please help.

Whatever you shared in the past, that was THEN, and this is NOW. And presumably you had some good reasons back then to have rejected him. I doubt that it is compulsory for you to "have feelings" for him now, especially as you are maried and he has apparently moved on. YOu are probably having these feelings for a fantasy of what might have been, rather than for any reality --- move on, concentrate on your current life and mariage

Posted by: What ?? | 2009-03-11

It just a sense of feeling as if you have lost out on something and you want it all, but at the same time you dont. People are like that. If he was miserable, on his own and having a bad time, would you also have these feelings ? I don' t think so ! Don' t hark back on the past, move on and enjoy your future.

Reply to What ??
Posted by: bongo | 2009-03-10

forget it

Reply to bongo
Posted by: not worth it | 2009-03-10

think about something else. for example your current marriage and not let yourself be tempted by what if' s

Reply to not worth it