Question
Posted by: neli | 2011/03/09

i regret

Hi doc

Im a sister of two brothers so they r working and am working too, last year they used to ask me money if they hadn''t any i used ti give them every time they came to me, although the earn their salaries i understood that they pay the flat which they share they also have to pay for their cars instalments so sometimes they are lfet with nothing i used to help, so both also borrowed money from again saying we will reurn it back, so since i have been telling them please give me the money (the one they borrowed ) so it seem to be a problem to me but i''m need of money now they gave me the money i even regret that why did i take the money since they r always penniless, please help what must i do on the other hand i think they will get used to the idea of borrowing money and not bring it anymore, or must i stay with the money just for disciplinary measures or what help help

If they are adults and working, they must look after themselves, and not exploit you by expecting you to subsidize them. Stop giving them money. Just STOP. They musrt learn to budget wisely. If they share a flat, couldn't they share a car rather than having one car each ? Or use a bus or taxi ?
Apparently they feel free to waste money, knowing they can use yours when they run out of theirs. They must learn to live within their means.

7
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/10

This time....I agree with Jerk

Reply to QQ
Posted by: roco | 2011/03/09

Jerka$$ stop being a douchebag!

Reply to roco
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/09

You people never cease to amaze me.You post comments on this forum that you already know the answer to.whats the point morons?

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Buummmerrr | 2011/03/09

OK so you are in a difficult situation with money and family.

That''s always a tough one. Best thing to do is think clearly about your losses and payback rate. If they arent paying back fast enough what you gave then you may have a problem. Dont let them own you or become an earner for them, this is very important, if you regret the whole thing then balance the scales no harm done and dont lend or ask for any money from them.

Reply to Buummmerrr
Posted by: Looser | 2011/03/09

Jerk, would you kindly step in please.

Reply to Looser
Posted by: Hhayibo | 2011/03/09

Dont come ask stupid questions here...

Reply to Hhayibo