Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/01/14

I really really want to have a baby

Hi I really want to have a baby but cant fall pregnant.3-4yrs ago i had a abortion due to circumstances I had a dnc done as well.and then i was taking yasmin.I have stopped it for about 3 months now and am trying.Should I just be patient?Should i go to the gynae or is there anything I can do to help fall pregnant.Please help as I am really worried?

Dear Samantha

You are worrying a bit too soon as you have just stopped Yasmin for 3 months now. You should just be patient and wait out a year and only if you haven’t fallen pregnant in a year after having regular intercourse then you should see your doctor.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: tikkie | 2010/01/25

2008 we had ivf treatment it was unsuccesfull.After that i had a cyst.The doc do the operation.We want to try again this year what do you think doc is their something that we can prevent a misscaraige again.What can we do .I ' m 38years .We really want to have a baby

Reply to tikkie
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/01/18

Dear Samantha

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert