Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-06-25

I painted the things that ment alot to me, ....

Thank doc. but you advice came a bit to late as my Art work went all up into smoke and it was so great as the undried blood spatters started to boil, the smoke turn another colour, the smell was unfamiliar, my thoughts pleasant as I achieved it to draw blood the first time round and experienced things I' ve never seen happening, it was so awesome. I feel good about doing it as the bushmen also used blood although it was of animals but my dog wouldn' t have understood and ...

You bet your dog wouldn't have understood, and he would have been entirely correct to have bitten you had you tried this. I really think you ought to see your shrink and discuss his new hobby, as soon as possible, as this is not a good sign of progress towards health. And you're overlooking some of the central features of art --- it is meant to please and interest other people, not to scare them of ; and it is about representing ideas, etc., not in such a literal way. The trick and the talent is to find ways to use conventional media to represent such feelings and objects and stuff, not to drag too much reality into the picture --- reality we can see by looking out of the window ; Art shows us even more than that