Posted by: MAIMUNA | 2011-07-14

good day doctor, I am 25 years and i have these issue disturbing me, I have disturbing Pimples with white heads that really make my face ugly and and when ever i pick them they leave dark marks on my face, what can i use to et rid of them. Secondly, i have stretch marks on my bust and this makes me uncomfortable wearing a low neck dress, is there anything i can do to reduce the appearance. thanks you.

You need to treat the acne effectively to prevent severe scarring of the face. You can use Skinoren cream, twice daily. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for a script of antibiotics that can be taken over a long period of time to solve your problem.

There is no definate treatment for stretch marks but you can try Bio-Oil, applied twice daily, directly to the effected area.

Posted by: hilly | 2011-07-14

use bi-oill for y problem

Reply to hilly