Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

I need to post a question

This form won' t allow me to post my question for some reason. I tried the cyber shrink annex and it won' t work either.

I have often wistfully thought it would be helpful all round if the system limited the length of postings, as some I get here are awfully long, and it is both more difficult to answer them, and actually beneficial for the person to think through their message and edit it, so as to clarify their own thinking about it and to identify the key parts of their question.
I can't deal with e-mails, but save a copy of your question, and try again tomorow, or in the new week, when possible occasional gremlins in the system may be working better. Every day I receive much longer messages that you seem to be posting, so the problem may lie elsewhere, maybe with your ISP ?

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

I can' t go on, I don' t understand why. Would it be possible for me to send you the question per email? I' m giving you my address. Thank you so much and sorry for manking so many entries and comments on the website. I was trying but it doesn' t work.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

(continuation)
I' m still so thankful for it. But that' s when things got serious. I had a flash disk with poems, pics, etc.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Now it doesn' t allow me to post the rest :(

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Here it is

I left home to work as a nanny years ago. I had found a nice family and was so happy. But when I arrived, I put my luggage beside my bed and in my absense the father of the children put it on top of a wardrobe in my room. I didn' t like it and became suspicious. A week passed and I had to have an expensive operation. I couldn' t afford it and they paid for it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Now this little comment worked. What could be wrong with my text that I can' t post it. Could it be too long? I tried to split it up but I could only post the first part, as you can see. :(