Question
Posted by: alicia | 2010/07/15

i need to lose weight!!!!

Hey i was just wondering is it possible to lose 8kg in a month. if so, how? i am desperate thanks

Dear Alicia
I think that 8 kg per month or 2 kg per week, is rather a lot to try and lose. Rapid weightloss is often followed by just as rapid weight gain the moment you stop using what must be an unbalanced diet to achieve drastic weightloss. I would rather recommend that you change your lifestyle by reducing your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for or more minutes a day. This regimen should promote a loss of about 1 kg per week and 4 kg per month and prevent rapid regain of all you have lost.
Please don't use fad or starvation diets because they can disrupt your metabolism and make the situation worse.

5
Posted by: mj | 2010/07/21

me too xxx

Reply to mj
Posted by: Linda | 2010/07/19

Hi Jamie
Follow Diet Doc''s explantion above to the link for a Basic Slimming Diet.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: jamie | 2010/07/19

hi there

i also want to know how to lose 8kg''s in one month.

Reply to jamie
Posted by: Linda | 2010/07/15

Hi Alicia
What is your email address?

Reply to Linda

Dear Alicia