Question
Posted by: Vees | 2009-03-31

i need to lose the love handles as quickly as possible

Hello

Please can you advise on tips to lose wait on the sides of my body (Love Handles). My tummy seems to be going down, however the sides seem to be staying the same. Please advise of excersises and supplements which could assist in getting rid of the love handles. What causes this? and how can i stop the love handles from getting bigger/fatter?

Thanks.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Vees
The only way to lose this is by losing weight overall, and if your weight is down to normal and you still have unsightly lovehandles, the only other option is liposuction to remove it.
Exercises or supplements would not help