Question
Posted by: cc | 2011/09/26

I need to be happy

Both my parents passed away. Latly I don''t have the energy to do anything...I dream at night and don''t feel rested in the mornings when I wake up...I don''t have someone to talk about it. is there something natural that I can use to uplift my mood...? I also have an iron deficincy wich I ave a supplement the doctor put me on

YOu don't mention when you lost your parents, but grief is hard work, and takes time. Only after the loss of rather trivial and superficial relationships can one handle their end easily and quickly. And bereavement, which is entirely normal, can overlap with, and be hard to distinguish from, Depression.
In addition, just to complicate the picture, some of the features of anaemia, including iron-deficiency anaemia, overlap, too and it can cause marked lack of energy, and tiredness, which should improve as the anemia improves.
Seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist for a careful assessment of your symptoms could be helpful, to establish how much of what is troubling you is likely to be caused by each potential condition, as they differ in what would most help. Seeing a psychologist for counselling to help you deal properly with your grief would be good, too.

1