Question
Posted by: nicole | 2012-03-13

i need some help asap please read this

like ok i have sever head aches i wanna hold or pull my hair they hurt so bad my baby is moving in my blatter nd it hurts i have major braxton hicks and i can barely eat everytime i eat i feel imma be sick and my back hurts alot and i am always dizzy tylonel dot work and i hv had clear gewwyyyyy stuff appear when i use the rest room its gewwwy i no to much info what should i do im 30 weeks with a boy this is my third i had high blood pressure probs with my last kid she came early and my ankles swell and this is my third baby

Expert ImageNatural health

I suggest you consult with your gynocolgoist as your blood pressure might be high and a physical examination is needed.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Rommel | 2012-03-16

Now take a deep breath and re-type this message. Please use capitals at the start of the sentence and a fullstop at the end. Please do a spell check.
One can not make out what you are saying?

Reply to Rommel