Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2010/06/17

i need help Pls

hi

you won''''t believe this my hubby borrowed me his cell since mine is brocken and he has spare so i use it, only to find messages from ladies in the inbox memory telling him of how much they miss him and how much they love him, when i ask him about this sms he say he can''''t comment on them untill he see them he is away to work in the other province 300km from where i am, i took the phone to his brother to discuss it and for him to advice me since i was so shocked and he said i must not react now untill he expalin himself.

i feel these sms talk a lot he might have forgot to delete them since i''''m not the kind of person who play with other people''''s phones, now they landed to me, do you think i should wait for his expalnations which might be all planned lies or shout i tell him to keep his girlfriends untill he is satisfied with them.

im so angry, i trusted this man with my everything, i really love him but i can''''t stand the hurt.

Its had to imagine what "explanation" he can offer for such messages - none that would make it OK. An he does indeed seem to be playing for time, and working on inventing his excuses. Make it clear that you have been very justifiably hurt. If you want to perhaps continue with this relationship, and if he wants it to appear as though he means whatever he says in his excuses, insist on seeing a marriage counsellor together

1