Question
Posted by: Nichole | 2009-07-03

I need help. I know that something is wrong. Too afraid to find out

I have some symtoms that have been bothering me for about 7 years and its about time I got it checked out. My most servere symptoms are extreme sweating under the arms, shortness of breath,fatigue.I almost feel like I am in a dream world and my heart often feels heavy and beats hard even when just laying in bed. I sometimes have sharp chest pains and feel as though my heart is going to give in at any moment. This can' t be normal. . I must just highlight the sweating, heart problems and fatige. Please can you help me to understand what could be causing this. Should I go to the doctor?I am only 19 and feel that my health is very bad. Many thanks

Nichole

Having this problem for such a long time, I suggest that you consult a doctor as soon as possible, in order for him/her to run the necessary tests. It can be anything from anxiety, thyroid & heart problems, diabetes etc.

2
Posted by: Martie | 2009-07-04

Check your iron levels. Most probable cause: low iron

Reply to Martie
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009-07-04

Hi Nicole - go see the doc. Half your problems are probably about the worry.

Reply to Mmmmmm