Question
Posted by: Louisa Oosthuizen | 2011/12/14

I NEED HELP

I need Help. My sister has two buggs in her arm. One is eating the bone and the other one prevening the groth. The names of the buggs is - PS AERUGINOSA PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA and the other one is -S. AUREUS STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS. The doctors are trearing her for the last two years with out succes. Please can you help us.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The best surgeon in the country with bone infections is dr Jeff Sochen in Johannesburg

5
Posted by: Edgar Pacheco | 2016/05/28

Actually Professor Lautenbach at Milpark Clinic is the best in the world then you have just as good Dr Sochen. I have survived mrsa and multiple drug resistant bacteria's in my life.

Reply to Edgar Pacheco
Posted by: Joslin Myles | 2014/10/20

The best doctor for Bone and joint infections is Dr.J Sochen12

Reply to Joslin Myles
Posted by: Joslin Myles | 2014/10/20

Reply to Joslin Myles
Posted by: Penelope MacDonald | 2012/02/09

I would just like to show my appreciation to Dr Jeff Sochen at the Linksfield Hospital. I had a compound fracture and being diabetic and living in the USA, my leg became septic and doctors wanted to amputate. I returned to Jhb and was referred to Dr Sochen. He healed my leg completely. It has been a year and I am completely free of pain and have no limp, Thank you Dr Sochen, you are the best and I am very grateful to you.

Reply to Penelope MacDonald
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/12/16

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum