Question
Posted by: s | 2011-01-20

I need help

I am in a slum since my parents passed away. I have no energy to clean. I tidy up but there is allot of clutter that needs to be sorted out and get rid off. How do I get the enery to sort this all out.

Grief and bereavement is really hard work, though one can survive and heal through it. If you are finding it especially difficult, see a counsellor experienced at helping grieving people. It would also be wise to see a good local psychiatrist, or at least a good GP, for a proper assessment - you may have been developing a depression ( a very treatable condition ) which commonly leads to despair, loss of energy and focus, and inactivity.

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011-01-20

JUST DO IT !!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Rex | 2011-01-20

Take the time you need to heal. Losing someone close to you is the most difficult thing that you will ever have to deal with. Don''t be so hard on yourself, take it one day at a time.

Reply to Rex