Question
Posted by: BABEZA | 2010/09/16

I Need help?

Hi doc can you please help me, I have been having difficulties with getting an erection for quite a long time now. I also don''t have morning erection, my penis has shrunk as well it iz too small then it was before this problem, i can only achieve weak erection when watching porn, but when there is no porn no erection. This is realy frustrating me as i have no interest in sex anymore. I have been to men''s clinic, they told me that when blood goes to my penis it is not able to hold it as a result it flows back out and gave me some medication which didn''t a different. I would reali appreciate your help.
The way this problem is deppresing sometimes i wish to commit suicide.

Dear Babeza

An Erectile problem can cause severe distress. It can be as a result of a medical or a psychological problem and it is essential that you have a thorough history taken and under go a complete examination by a medical doctor to find out what the cause may be in order to get the correct treatment for your problem. Especially if you are having suicidal thoughts about this, I would urge you to contact your GP to get the correct treatment.

7
Posted by: Just a woman | 2010/09/17

Hey guy.I think you should see your doctor to find out the main reasons.In case you have erectile dysfunction there is a medicine that can cure it.It is called Sildenafil Citrate.Go to About . com and search "  Treating Erectile Dysfunction" . you will see there some info about that medication and how it works.You can watch the video.But anyway NEVER use any medicine without talking to doctor.
Good Luck

P.S forget about stupid susidial thoughts.Cmmon u can be strong.

Reply to Just a woman
Posted by: simone | 2010/09/17

Visit your urologist.

Reply to simone
Posted by: Babeza | 2010/09/17

Thanks guyz for your replies especialy you Simone. Now I have one more question, which doctor do you recommend i visit, any GP or the Euroligist?

Reply to Babeza
Posted by: simone | 2010/09/16

No

Reply to simone

Simone are you a Dr or Specialist?

Posted by: simone | 2010/09/16

Many men have problems with erections and premature ejaculation at some point in their lives, so don''t worry. Erection and premature ejaculation problems tend to generate incredible amounts of concern, anxiety, shame and sometimes even terror, because your penis is not functioning as it''s supposed to. When these feelings start to come up associated with your sexual problems, it becomes hard to think clearly. It may help you feel better to know that there is almost certainly a solution for your problem, and that many men have experienced these sexual problems at one time or another in their life spans. In the meantime, try to focus on your virtues as a lover and a human being, and remind yourself that you are still a worthwhile man no matter how your penis has been acting.
Causes of inconsistent erections can be physical, psychological, or a combination of the two.
Some possible physiological causes for problems with erections include age, alcohol use, diabetes, kidney disease, neurological disease, lack of sleep, or vascular diseases, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, or atherosclerosis. Other physical causes include hormonal imbalance or side effects of medications.
Psychological causes include stress, anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem, and pressure from a new or " demanding"  partner, or any pressure a man might be placing on himself.
Psychological issues can also compound a physical problem. For example, if issues of blood flow cause inconsistent erections, then anxiety over one''s ability or inability to get erections, or to get erections when a man wants them, creates additional pressure and as a result, fewer erections.
Some lifestyle changes a man can make to help diminish his chances of developing inconsistent erections include:

Not smoking
Smoking can reduce blood flow to the penis.
Maintaining a healthy body weight
Overweight men are more likely to have erection problems.
Exercising regularly
Men with sedentary lifestyles are more likely to experience difficulty with erection.
Seeing your health care provider regularly
Poorly managed or undetected chronic conditions, such as diabetes or high cholesterol, can lead to erection troubles.
Drinking alcohol moderately
Excessive drinking of alcohol restricts blood flow to the penis and affects testosterone production.
Not using illegal drugs
Marijuana, cocaine, and other illicit drugs can damage blood vessels and/or restrict blood flow to the penis.
Managing stress
Stress and anxiety are leading causes of temporary problems with erection.

Given all of this, it''s a smart idea to start with your health care provider. By asking you about your erections, their frequency, the conditions when they are present (i.e., morning erections), and the degree of hardness, as well as by examining you, the provider will be able to identify if the cause is related to blood flow, blood pressure, and/or related physiological causes.As you already told they have prescribed you medication.Know that these medications do not have to be your first step or be relied on as an instant " cure,"  despite what your health care professional may say. Consider what else can affect erections from the list above, and see what other changes you might make.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,Simone

Reply to simone
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/16

Dear Babeza

Reply to Sexologist