Question
Posted by: zozo | 2010/09/01

I NEED HELP!

I think I am addicted to porn, I can''t seem to stop watching it. Everytime i watch porn I masturbate, and now I have gotten myself hooked up to prostitutes, I go to prostitutes for -|- s and handjobs. I don''t have a girlfriend because I don''t have any interest in sex, i just wana masturbate all the time and I have noticed that my dick has shrunk a bit and I only have strong erections when watching porn.

Dear Zozo,

What you describe may be a cumpulsive disorder which you are acting out sexually. I would suggest you consider speaking to a therapist to assist you with this. From your description it seems this is clearly causing you distress and impacting on your quality of life.

Many people do watch porn and masturbate as part of their solo sexual activities and it forms part of the normative holistic sexual expression.

It is only when the behaviour becomes obsessive and caused distress in your life that it is a problem and needs the assistance of a professional to overcome.

3
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/02

Zozo, what you are describing, sounds like an addiction to me. Good for you for taking the first step to recovery! A real man can always accept his shortcomings. A real man isn''t too bothered by his ego to say: " hey, i am wrong, i need to fix this" .

Now, like all addicts, you need support. I would suggest that you contact the sexology website and get a number for a reputable professional to help you.

You will never meet a wonderful, sexy woman if you spend your time locked away with porn. You also need to realise that women don''t actually perform like the actresses. So you need to make peace with the fact that your fantasies will probably never come true.

And even though the majority of women don''t moan and groan, don''t talk dirty, aren''t ready in 1 minute flat and don''t often have multiple screaming orgasms, when you are with a woman, her feelings, her closeness, her smell, her smile, her hands, her hair, her skin, will do more for your senses than any plastic actress in a movie.

I hope I gave you some hope, and I hope that soon you can boast with a woman who loves you (and a happy sex life that doesn''t include only your hand)

Get the help you need, you deserve a happy, fulfilled life too.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/02

Dear Zozo,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/01

Yep you right buddy,You need help

Reply to Homer