Posted by: ann | 2010-04-23

i need help

hi.maybe this is not the right forum but pls i need a help.pls help bf and i have been toghether for 5 months but i knew him for 2 years.he is a very nice clever and tuchy person.and he is very funny,always happy like a kid.but the last 5 days he has changed for 180 degrees.i dont know him.when i talk to him he is quite another person.he is always in bad mood,his voice is rough,he hardly cares about me.he hardly kisses me but often says he loves me only in a very sad voice.i asked him for 1000 times whats wrong with him and he says nothing,he had some problems with job so i thought it was that but no.then i thought that perhaps he doesnt love me any more so i was desparate.i just left him without saying anything thinking anyway he hardly cares.but he started to search for me.he did everything.i thought maybe he has changed his mind coz when people see they are losing they regret.its like men.but when we talked agan after some days he was again the same,sad,tired.i kept asking whats the matter but he says everything is ok.pls tell me what to do? is it possible he has problems and doesnt tel me or is it coz of me? pls tell me.i am confused.dont know what to do.i miss him,i mean the person i used to know.coz now he is another man.pls i need help.

This isnt the appropriate web page as we deal specifically with sexual health problems. You should consider using a different web site.

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

your man needs space, but dont need you to go, thats why he ran back to you. just poil him and make sure you giv eyour part, and he wil know youre good lady always there for him trough trials and good times.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Adult Male | 2010-04-24

Ummmm. Woman makes some good points as she usually does, but in this instance I beg to differ slightly. Yes us guys to get a bit " bearish"  at times, but I do not believe that you should pander to him, asking him " what''s wrong"  When you do that you are becoming subserviant to him. Instead, you should tell him to stop sulking and behaving like a 2 year old. Tell him to act like a man and get a grip. Ignore him, no sex no lovey dovey until he pulls himself towards himself. A man must ALWAYS treat his lady with respect and considerate. Being an arsehole does not show you respect.

Reply to Adult Male
Posted by: Woman | 2010-04-24

My pleasure :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-24

oh thank u so much.thats exactly what i thought abt.thank u.u really understand me.

Reply to ann
Posted by: Woman | 2010-04-23

Ann, I am sure that he needs time to process something. It probably has nothing to do with you. Men do that. When they make important decisions by themselves (for some reason. I mean, us women, we talk through our problems)

Men become bears. An, like bears, they tend to growl allot then. The difficult part here, is you accepting that it''s not you, and because it''s not you, you cannot do anything about this.

Instead, assure him that you aren''t threatened by his need to be alone. Tell him something like:"  I love you very much, and I can see you need some " me-time"  so, I''m going to spend the next couple of days catching up with my girlfriends and family" 

Then do just that. rest assured that he will love you even more when he''s done working out whatever it is he''s working out.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-23

he was a very very caring person.veeeeeeery caring and very loving.but now all he wants is to take not to give.he wants sex and wants me to do all the job.while he used to do everything for me.he hardly kisses me,hardly hears what i say.i have always been caring and loving too.i love him very much.somethines i think i spoiled him very much thats why he treates me this way.pls say something.i am confused.i cant live without him.when i try to talk abt it to him he gets hurt.says that he gives only i dont understand.he says just sorry sorry sorry.but i dont need sorry.all i need is he to be good.what can i do? i said i will do anything if i can help him but nothing comes out.i dont know what to think.why is he so changed? what could be the reason?

Reply to ann