Posted by: Lolo | 2009-08-24

i need help

hi guys

This might not be the right forum but those who have done it before help on how did you do it!

i' m on IUD but now i need to have a baby in march 2011, when is it s good time to start baking one if i need my child to be born on March month.

my hubby and i were born in march!

I haven't the faintest idea --- why not try gynaedoc or cyberdoc ?

Posted by: girlie | 2009-08-24

around June 2010

Reply to girlie
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-08-24

You have try and conceive approx. 40 weeks before giving birth, but its not for certain that your baby would be born as some babies make their expectation sooner although if its an first pregnancy its less likely to happen ... Do you really want to buy 3 precents in March? ...

Reply to Zexeon