Question
Posted by: SOMETHING-TERRIBLY-WRONG-WITH-ME | 2008/06/19

I NEED HELP

I need to get some help. I am very, verry aggressive. I'm paranoid. I'm depressed. I hate myself. I'm sure it's not just PMS. I just don't know what to do? Where do I go for help? Where do I start? My story is way too long and embarrassing to tell here. Please help!!!

The best way to start is to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, and then a discussion of treatment options based on the results of that assessment

3
Posted by: fair | 2008/06/20

sadi
u always bite people head.to tell the honest truth u SUCK.B.O.R.I.N.G

Reply to fair
Posted by: honey | 2008/06/20

DR is right see ur local psychiatrist.and u come and tell us.we want to know wat have u done?curiousity man- is killing me!!! come on girl u can do it.

Reply to honey
Posted by: sadi | 2008/06/19

How old are you?? You sound like a teenager throwing a major tantrum!!

Reply to sadi