Posted by: BI | 2009-04-21

I need fun ideas

Hi there. My bday is at the end of the month and... being that I don' t have a great many friends and my boyfriend is out of the picture I need to find fun things to do.
I have a 10 year old son and I want to do something cool with him.
I don' t feel like partying and drinking. Been there, done that, bored with it.
What can a person do in and around Jhb that could be fun?
ANY ideas are welcome.
I' m trying to be positive.

Lets see what other readers can suggest, positively and helpfully. I applaud your desire to find something to share with your son, and not mere partying and drinking. Happy hunting !

Posted by: jcat | 2009-04-22

umm...things that a 10 yr old boy would enjoy doing with you. If I think of what my nephew would like, top of the list would be one of the dirt tracks (i know 1 in Bryanston, a couple in Honeydew) where you can do fun things on bicycles or quads. Maybe some time at the zoo, if you like animals. Or Wild Waters near Boksburg if it is still there and the weather is good. Enjoy your day :-)

Reply to jcat