Posted by: broken | 2009-03-16

I need advice please

Dear Cybershrink

Me and my husband got divorced last year due to me always being jealous and constantly complaining.We are back together now and he is trying real hard to make the relationship work, but I am worried that he is going to leave me again it is driving me crazy, i am always suspios and always worried that something bad is going to happen, I realy have a problem please give me some advice on how to get these evil thougths out of my head. I dont want to lose him or my children and the way we are going know is going to end in disaster.

Why on earth haven'\t the pair of you been working with a marriage counsellor, when it seems so clear that you are not managing to sort out these problems entirely on your own ?

Posted by: try | 2009-03-16

go for counselling

Reply to try