Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/10/22

i need advice

my bf and i loved each other crazy.we used to understand each other very well.but recently he started to fantasy about a very famous celebrity ( singer ).he is dreaming to meet her so much while we also live very far but he hardly hurries to meet me that much.(i know i shouldnt be jealous but...)<br>sometimes he sends me her pics and discusses with me her apearance,how beautiful she is and yesterday he even said " Oh she is great" .this words keep staying n my mind and i cant forgive him coz i dont feel like a woman with him anymore.even if its a fantasy only its still a bounder between us as i feel in the second place.but i dont deserve that.i am a nice woman and many guys admire me but my bf puts me in the second place.i feel so sad about this. i love him and dont want anyone execpt him.but i cant go on this way.i dont feel good with him,his fantasy meakes me not confident and if a woman is not confident she is not powerful neither beautiful.juet tell me what to do to fix ths please.i can hardly become a celebrity...

Dear Annie,

As an empowered women you need to tell your bf how his obsession with his fantasy and how he communicates to you about it is making you feel.
If your bf truly cares for you and values you he will hear you and try and understand and want to change his behaviour and make you feel valued. If not you need to value and respect yourself enough and you need to realise that loving him is not enough to make a relationship work if the other important ingredients are also not there.

3
Posted by: greek god | 2010/10/28

Dearie,
give him his marching orders with the singers adress &  wish him luck

Reply to greek god
Posted by: -|- it | 2010/10/23

is your boyfriend a retard? think it over slowly and answer honestly, you will come to the conclusion that he is indeed a retarded person, anyone who has fantasys about famous people is below normal intelligence.

Reply to -|- it
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/22

Dear Annie,

Reply to Sexologist