Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/20

i need a normal answer

Hi.I need a normal answer.where is doc Bets? the other doc didnt answer me normally as if he/she didnt even read my post.so i am posting it again

I am 20 year old girl,i am virgin.i had my first period when i was 13 and since then it wasnt stabile,i mean i had eveny month but quite different days.for the last 3 years i see hair growing under my chin and around my nipple,there is hair on my belly and between my breasts too.i have been to 1000 doctors in my counrty and taken analysis but never got treatment as they all said different things so i didnt know which is right to take.the only medicine i have taken is Diane 35 for 3 months and verospion with it.after that the hair of my belly fall off but then when i stopped it came again.i dont know what to do.no doctor is good enough here.what can i do?

the doc told me to see an endcrinologist but as i mentioned there is no normal doc in my country as its an undeveloped country.thats why i am asking for help here.i know that its a big problem but cant u just suggest something to do? docs are all bad here i have seen all of them.so tell me what to do pls.

Hallo Annie
It sounds as if you may have polycystic ovarian syndrome. In which country do you live? The best doctor to see for this would be a gynecologist. They treat this with contraceptives like Diane 35 and other medication like Aldactone and Glucophage. It can't be healed, just managed, so you may need to use medication long term. You may find it difficult to fall pregnant one day, and may need fertility treatment.

See http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

I am off on a Friday to Sunday, when Dr Burger manages the forum.

Dr Betd

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Annie

Dr Betd